Friday, February 15, 2008

valentine's in the future

Got my welcome back to the real world last week. I'm back baby. My text message is on. So far I have sent 323 texts and received 4. Wonder why that is.

Got a new cellular telephone on Monday. The lady at the AT&T store was a complete turd too. She seemed to be ticked off because I didn't know what I wanted. Apparently you're supposed to research this stuff before you come into the store. So after some smart comments back at her, I settled on a phone. It doesn't flip, it slides. I feel so cool. Like I'm form the future or something. Sometimes I fake phone calls so I can look cool when I'm around that girl down the hall.

Three day weekend for me. This is my sentence to thank the past Presidents for giving me a holiday. Go USA!

I actually got a lot for Valentine's Day. First off, someone brought cookies, cupcakes, and candy to work. I pretended they were all for me. At lunch I ate my sandwich that I made for myself. Mmm, it was ok. After work the ski shop had my skis ready. The guy there shook my hand. He was old skier with a loop earring. I felt honored. Lastly, I met some lady friends for dinner and I only ate the free chips and salsa. Previously that evening I had already eaten two bowls of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I love this time of year.

Someone gave me some new workout advice yesterday and I couldn't wait to try it out. It'll have to wait till this afternoon though. I was pooped when I go home yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon I got in my car/truck/suv to find that a small scratch in my windshield had spread to over 10 inches. What the crap! I'm going to blame this one on NASA. They're redoing our parking lot so we have park what seems like 2 miles away. As a result of parking in this specific parking lot the small spot has transformed into a long line. I felt like throwing rocks at everyone's windshield in that parking lot.

"Make a bomb of love and blow it up" - "I Did It" by Dave Matthews Band

Carmine Falcone: What the hell are you?
Bruce Wayne: I'm Batman!
Bruce Wayne: Nice coat.
Homeless Man: Thanks.
-Batman Begins

What boxing weight class is limited to 190 pounds?

Last entry's answer was a net.

10 comments:

Bella said...

So what phone did you get? I have AT&T's 8525 which has a keyboard that slides. LOVE IT.

I didn't get those texts though...

=) Bella

Anonymous said...

So you're form the future?

Anonymous said...

hey, i just got a new phone yesterday that slides too! A samsung ...

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

I logged onto your blog and what is playing? My fav song #41...Did you know that Dave is doing an acoustic set with Tim Reynolds in Seattle in April with the Dali Lama? And guess who has tickets...thats right, me. You can stop drooling now.

P.S. My fav DMB quote: "Pack your bags, you're coming with me."

onlyme said...

you are funny.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

I used to like Dave Matthews but now all his music annoys the hell out of me.

I hate the coat line from Batman Begins.

Here's my workout advice: 1) Get married 2) Quit working out

Light Weight

Kathy said...

Just dropping by to say hey, Matt! Hope you are doing well!

joen05 said...

Sucks about the windshield. I got almost run off the road by a cop the other day and hit a curb. Scratched my rim. I'm pissed.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.