Tuesday, July 22, 2008

it took a long time to gather this much

I've already forgot what I last said to the world last time. If I repeat myself then quit reading and tell someone important. But don't worry, the pregnant girl gave me a banana.

Everyone was wearing their sunglasses in the hall just a few minutes ago. There were only three people but that was everyone. Except for me. For once in my life I did not want to be considered as part of the "everyone" group. Mainly because I don't wear my sunglasses inside on a cloudy day.

I learned that my business card is not up to date. I don't care because I still think it's cool to even have a business card.

Softball was last night. The first game was totally awesome. I can't even remember if we had a second game though. Don't ever ask me about it either.

Christmas is already being planned for me. For the first time ever in the history of Matt, there will be a white Christmas! Sorry for such nonsense excitement 6 months early. It's what I do now, being a "young professional", plan in advance.

What century did mathematicians first use plus and minus signs?

Last entry's answer was the chimpanzee.

4 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What are plus and minus signs?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you took a banana from a pregnant girl.

=) Bella

Father Rob said...

Who took all the fun away from this blog?

13th century, I dunno.

=) Father Rob