Tuesday, July 1, 2008

the astros won but...

My forehead was peeling this morning and with the new haircut I don't have much hair to cover it up. I hope no one looks at me today.

Astros game was just ok last night. We sat in the only section that had coordinated fans. They cheered the entire game. It was all thanks to this one little girl who had long blond hair with a pink hat turned sideways. She didn't use her chair for sitting, but rather for standing to project her voice over the crowd. She stood the whole game while yelling "Let's Go Astros!!" Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap. No sort of originality at all, same cheer over and over. I gave her a few turns of my head in her direction, but they did nothing. She'd look back and wonder why on earth I wasn't clapping. I did however participate in the wave. I put forth a lot of effort by sacrificing both arms and a yell, "Whoooooo!"

The girl that sits next to me at work sounds like the boss from Office Space. "Yeaaaaaaaaah."

I moved up a row last night because some tall old dude with funky hair sat directly in front of me. All I could see was the batter, hair and scalp, and the outfield. Still not sure if the move up was a good idea or not. Row 36 happened to be the busiest row in the entire stadium. Each row dweller was constantly taking turns getting up and going somewhere. I was sitting on the aisle. That one little boy probably peed about 6 times and somehow could not coordinate a pee break at the same time as going to the gift shop. The roommate also became aware that he shares the same cologne as an old man.

What volatile nation was the first Caribbean country to gain independence?

Last entry's answer was Australia.

1 comment:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.