Monday, June 30, 2008

my new haircut is ok

Astros game tonight. I wanted to wear my blue shirt tonight but they're playing the Dodgers. Would it be dishonorable of me to wear it anyways but still wear my Astros hat even though I know they're playing the Dodgers? If someone were to say something I would just tell them all my other clothes were dirty. Then that would be a lie because I did laundry last night. My situation I have here is beating me up inside. It would probably be best to paint my on my chest the words "Go Team" in black letters.

Summer Beach Trip 2008 is Thursday. I wish there were flags to put on my windows so everyone would know where I'm going. Maybe I'll just write all over my windows with that white stuff. "Beach or Bust." "Summer Beach Trip 2008." "Matt #21." That should be enough.

Got a new haircut on Saturday. I don't think I have ever looked any better in my life than I do right now. Actually it's just an ok haircut. I try to fool myself but there is a mirror next to my desk.

What continent is cut into two fairly equal halves by the Tropic of Capricorn?

Last entry's answer was Pirouette.

8 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chinoq said...

Hello,Matt.Summer Beach Trip sound fun. Ahh..Where is your new haircut.?

Chinoq, Thailand

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Why the hell do you have a mirror next to your desk you little fairy?

Anonymous said...

oh boo, the beach trip. My ticket never arrived. I had my bags packed and everything. Picture of famous haircut please L

Father Rob said...

Here's a pic of his awesome new haircut:

http://images2.jokaroo.net/images/haircut.jpg

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WTF?

I was expecting a picture as well!