Friday, January 18, 2008

opps...

Crap, I passed 100 and didn't even notice. My attitude at the moment is to keep on truckin'. So here it is, number 101. What's the next milestone? 1000?

Today's blue jeans are not my favorite. They look stupid on me. If I could take them off now and not get in trouble for not wearing pants I probably would. Then I wouldn't feel so stupid for wearing ugly blue jeans.

Great news for everyone who is reading this. I'll be going skiing again at the end of February. This has been the most wonderful news I have ever heard all year. That includes the news that My Future Wife is coming to Houston.

Lunch today was just ok.

News update. I have completed the easy level on Guitar Hero and am now working to finish the medium level. Only a few things standing in my way. The first is that pesky devil named Lou. He's rotten. The others are the Metallica song and the Muse song. Why do they need so many notes in there?

The last paragraph was lame and I apologize for making you read it.

A few of the Houston Astro's came to NASA today for autographs. They seemed confused when I signed a piece of paper and left. The 3rd baseman was yelling a question at me as I was leaving. I didn't turn around.

Neville: What should I say? You wanna see some infected rats?
-I Am Legend

What Asian surname is shared by 104 million people?

Last entry's answer was 50.

12 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

He's not a quitter. He's a liar.

I am Legend stunk after......the.....sad part.

I say Miyamoto. No idea.

Father Rob said...

Oh yeah, Prin got me thinking, what ever happened to Frank Parker? Did he commit suicide after he couldnt make anything of himself?

Mandy said...

So proud that you didn't quit after 100...so ashamed that you play Guitar Hero...

prin said...

He's a liar?

Steph said...

Hooray! I love your randomness,you can't quit now.

Bella said...

Nyugen?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not abandoning us like an alcoholic father.
I say Yee?
(That song "You say potato..." just popped into my head.)
Is the Future Wife jealous of our steamy online affair?

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

I was late to work tonight because I was playing two player Guitar Hero. Its actually fun! I was a hater for a long time until I gave it a try!

laura rayburn said...

Chen

Anonymous said...

I fear I will never get to the medium level :( Oh...and the Metallica song...too. damn..long.