Thursday, January 10, 2008

time to end?

Post number 98. The guy that wears the red shirt every week never thought I'd made it this far. Now he has to wear a pink shirt and white shoes every week. Moving on. Through recent conclusions and monster brain storming I've considered ending the blog at 100. It's been an awesome half a year and what better place to stop than at 100. Quite the milestone. Quitting at my peak. That's probably the first time ever in the history of sentence writing that anyone has ever started two sentences back to back with Q's. Any thoughts on this issue?

Why does stretching feel good? But only the stretch from when you've been sitting at a desk for a while. Not the stretching before you run stretch. The running stretch is such a pain and feels like a waste of time. Don't listen to me kids. Pulling a hammy is no fun. Been there done that. Try running bases or shagging fly balls with a bad hamstring. You'll be riding the pine with no time. I love it when I rhyme.

Nuff said. I think that's a funny term. Nuff said.

Yesterday I daydreamed a total of 2.68 hours. That was a result of being part of a "System Safety Seminar." I got some good stuff accomplished though. In the future I want to learn how to ski like guys in dvds, design a pair of skis, raise my miles per gallon, get a cool haircut, and listen to XMU channel 43 more.

Yesterday I got annoyed very quickly. Every 74 steps I took, one shoe would come untied. "Hey guys, wait up. I have to tie my shoe again." "That Matt can't seem to perform the rabbit down the hole trick very well these days. Just wait up on him." Unthank you Mr Madden for putting crappy shoe laces on your shoes. From now on it's velcro for me.

Who was the top-selling album artist of the 1970s, according to Billboard?

Last entry's answer was five.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*sob*

(I may have abandonment issues.)

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

Don't quit. But in case you do, can you tell us who the cute little boy in the picture at the top of your page is?

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

You should definitely quit.

Elton John.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Technodoll said...

At least stick around a bit longer, like Elvis did... last post about you in a bubble bath high on fried pb and banana sammiches in gravy. Yeah. I'd dig that :-D

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Boooooooo!

Mandy said...

Do you really think you've blogged long enough already???

Steph said...

You're gonna quit at a mere 100!!
Pfft! The youth of today have no staying power.

Anonymous said...

You know you are kind of funny. YOu are an adult but think with the happiness and wonderment of a boy ... talking about "Q's" and the rabbit hole thingy... good stuff! I betcha you stay light hearted and happy for life... you are just one of those people! Oh yeah... please dont stop your blog ... we'd miss you here in blogland!

Bella said...

Bloggers are like addicts and can't quit, so there.

Barry Manilow???

Bella