Tuesday, January 8, 2008

some more thanks

The SEC has done it again, another National Championship. I want to thank my neighbor, the Ohio State fan, for letting me know how good Ohio State was throughout their sub-par season schedule. Thank you SEC for being the best conference and being able to walk on water. LSU owes Mississippi State a huge thank you for allowing them to beat us and hence giving them a shot at the National Championship. You're welcome, from Bulldog nation.

I got sick of the replay advertisements throughout the game last night. I don't care about the movie Jumper while I'm watching a football game. Bite me.

Thank you XM Newsletter email for introducing me to my new crush. She was presented in the form of an electronic letter. Her name is Ashley Tisdale and she is probably a big fan of NASA. If not, she is now. I hope.

Someone told me that I wasn't very nice. I think they're a liar.

This week I've been dreaming about skiing, snow, and ski lifts way too much. Thank you Utah for fulfilling my wildest dreams. I will soon return to the Rocky Mountains. If anyone who lives in the Rockies reads this and is in need of an aerospace engineer please contact me as soon as possible.

Does "As soon as possible" mean right now? I was the recipient of two unpleasantly read e-mails for use of this very term. Apparently, "As soon as possible" raises a few eye brows with the guys of NASA. They don't seem to have time to sign off on my flight hardware when I say "As soon as possible." I want to give an unthanks to the guy who first coined this phrase.

Last night I woke up at 3:43 a.m. and drank a whole bottle of water. My sheets were thrown everywhere. I'm glad no one walked in on me and saw this mess.

How many years must a player be retired to be eligible for the Pro Football Hall of Fame?

Last entry's answer was two days.

12 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Maiden Metallurgist said...

If you ever decide to move to the Rocky Mountain area, Lockheed is hiring ASAP.

Father Rob said...

Ashley Tisdale? Really? Shes not that pretty to me. And why would she be a big fan of NASA now? Because she reads your blog daily and was on the fence about NASA until she read this entry?

You arent nice, I remember in high school you would kick the retarded boy (Alex) in the butt while his back was turned and then when he got mad you would blame it on me and leave me in the awkward situation of defending myself against a mentally challenged kid (is it okay to hit back?)

I say 20 years.

Anonymous said...

Ashley Tisdale? Really? Nosejob girl? C'mon, raise the bar a little Matty.

Rahul said...

I was just going to say she got a nose job. Who cares what Martini thinks. Ashley Tisdale is hot.

I give an unthanks to the guy who didn't wash his hands in the bathroom.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have nothing against plastic surgery. But hers looks like someone sucked her nose in at both sides. At least go to one of the doctors that hasn't done Michael Jackson. That's all I'm saying.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella said...

Yes, the SEC rules.

'nuff said.

:) Bella

joen05 said...

You didn't think OSU was awesome? Haha. At least your school HAS a football team. Mine didn't.

Anonymous said...

What is the SEC??

As soon as possible in my world as a legal assistant means right effing now!