Monday, January 14, 2008

short sentences

It's Monday. Booo.

I saw I Am Legend this weekend and it didn't suck. Sam was my favorite character and I almost cried.

If I could go back in time I would go back to this morning. There's no way I would've wore a sweater today with what knowledge I have now.

I hate buying garbage bags. All I do is throw them away.

Word on the streets is that I might be going skiing again in February. I came close to giving a total stranger a high five. Never have I ever been so excited.

Someone made a cake for their decorating class and brought it to work. The icing smells good and the cake smells nice. I was trying to save it till after lunch and it keeps staring at me in the face. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to put myself through.

It bothers me when I accidentally cut my fingernails too short. Getting close to the skin is very uncomfortable and looks hideous. Why does it feel like that? I wish they would grow faster so I don't have to feel like this.

What continent are you on if you're lost in the eastern tip of Egypt?

Last entry's answer was Elton John.

6 comments:

Father Rob said...

99th Post. Only one more to go!!!!! Yay!!!!

This question is easy. Egypt is in Africa (mostly) so thats obviously not the answer. So what is east of Africa? Answer: Asia.

Anonymous said...

Answer: Canada

Real men don't say "Yay."

You should quit at 99 and really blow the minds of your readers.

Kathy said...

I thought it Egypt was in Africa. If this is a trick question then the answer might be Asia.
Anyway, I need for you to answer a question I asked in my blog today, please.

M said...

so true about the garbage bags!

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rahul said...

I saw I am Sam. Sam was also my favorite character.