Wednesday, May 28, 2008

7th inning stretch didn't do it for me

My mouth tastes nasty right now so I know I have bad breath. I hope that girl doesn't come over here. Surely it wasn't that Santa Snickers from last week that did this.

Home was great! Everyone greeted me with smiles, handshakes, and hugs. That one girl who I wish would've kissed me didn't. She'll regret it later.

I helped the Mississippi Braves win. So far they have stunk this season; that's just what I've heard. In case you were wondering the score was 2-1. I ate some peanuts during the 7th and 8th innings and I didn't sing "Take Me Out To the Ballgame" but did stand up and stretch.

Some random girl on the phone at the bowling alley specifically told me they close at 9. We got there at 7 and they were closed. I wanted to throw rocks at the building but I didn't and kept that thought to myself. Someone probably would've have been scared if I had said that out loud. This happened on Sunday night.

One of the technicians came in and his ringtone was a Coldplay song. I didn't like it. Then I realized that I could play it on piano. So it's just ok now. This happened yesterday.

I just called to get a haircut and found out that my girl has moved temporarily till next weekend. That means I'll have to wait 2 weeks to get a haircut. I finally find someone I like and she's not here for me when I need her the most. I feel totally lost and have no idea what I should do. My world will probably crash now.

How come spearmint or peppermint gum makes drinking cold water hurt? I chew the gum then I get thirsty so I drink some water. Pain!

I held Father Rob's baby girl on Sunday. I have never seen a mother so nervous before in my life. Father Rob didn't even notice because he was preoccupied by other entertaining things on the television. The little baby smiled at me.

Spell check told me that I had a word misspelled but suggested a spelling with the same exact word. I think my computer thinks I'm stupid and doesn't trust me.

What slugger did Boston name its third harbor tunnel after?

Last entry's answer was Bill Russell.

9 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

Avery told me that she smiled at you because she thought you were wearing a mask. When I told her that was actually your face she cried for hours.

I guess Bill Paxton. It could be Lent though.

I spy something clear.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prin said...

Me again. Vermont is totally kicking hiney on your poll. Maybe you should move there. :D

Anonymous said...

I agree with Prin, throwing stones is trouble. I was throwing stones at a fence when I was a young and this kid popped her head up over the fence. The stones hit her and she chucked a na na. Of course I was made out to be a rock throwing bully. She was an idiot for sticking her head up. That’s made me all angry now. Childhood memories. Poo to that.

joen05 said...

One of your ads below said "Body Odor Treatment". I laughed.

Daszzle said...

I'm concerned that your snickers was shaped like a Santa. They may not have expiration dates... but they do have certain clues of when it's time to throw them out. The jolly man in May is one of them. ;).

Hope all is well!

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

I recomend brushing and flossing.

Lip Smacker said...

Maybe she didn't kiss you because you smelled like old snickers... ;)