Thursday, May 15, 2008

this "rasberry" isn't that fruity

I wonder if these girls have room for a third? I think the one on the left would really dig me a lot. We seem like each other's types. Kind of just a gut feeling I have.

I woke up this morning at 2:30 burning up under the big covers. What heck? Dang electricity was off. Fine, kick some covers off and go back to sleep. Woke up again at 3:30, hot. Then at 4:45 some loud banging, maybe they're fixing the electricity, who knows. 5:30, it's hot! Alarm goes of at 6:10, rolled out of bed at 6:30, still no electricity and I'm still hot. How am I going to get ready for work this morning? So I lit some candles and could half way see to get a shower. What? No water either? This is just great, not only will I be dirty and nasty but I can't even see myself in the mirror to halfway make myself presentable. I did brush my teeth with the remaining water in the sink and got dressed somewhat. Just as I was leaving, the lights came back on. Then I checked out myself before leaving. I look good for a dirty boy. This did allow me to wear a hat to work and made me feel the coolest I have ever felt at work.

I feel stupid now.

Me and ants are no longer friends as of this morning. Especially those "crazy rasberry ants". They really did it this time, and there might not be a return for that friendship. They think they're so smart cutting my electricity. Probably laughing and having a good time right now. Oh how I would love pull their legs off. That was mean, but not, sort of.

McDonalds is giving free lunch today. I'm going. It's making the day go by really slow waiting on lunch.

I check this everyday just in case. Never want to be mistaken of what day it is. Thanks guys!

If I was older in the 80's I'd want to be this guy. Let it be known that I have never had red hair or ever wanted red hair. I think it was rare in the 80's and made you even more of a pop icon than in the 2000's. Also, I'm going to learn that trick the black guy does at 2 minutes and 8 seconds and then the other one at 3:03. I'd probably give my left arm to dance like the blonde haired guy too.

"And when you do kill these ants, the survivors turn it to their advantage: They pile up the dead, sometimes using them as a bridge to cross safely over surfaces treated with pesticide"
- "Ants swarm over Houston area, fouling electronics" by Linda Stewart Ball

What portable device did James Spengler invent in 1907, using a soap box, pillow case, a fan and tape?

Last answer was the Reformation.

10 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

Thanks for the heads up on the McDonalds thing.

I got a special preview of this post emailed to me.

Why Prin?

I was going to say a portable hot air balloon but nothing out of those devices are hot so after much thought im guessing the dustbuster.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

Dont you spell it "raspberry" not "rasberry"?

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella said...

I used to have a mad crush on Rick Astley.

I'm old.

Anonymous said...

ok well the girls with the boxes on their head...yeah like I could do that. McDonalds...pfft what happened to that summer plan? oh i sound like your wife!!
L

joen05 said...

Did you rick roll everyone? Good thing I didn't click!

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.