Friday, May 9, 2008

the sticky is everywhere

Congrats to the younger sister. She got a new job and I'm highly jealous. Utah will now have a new ski instructor. I'm pretty sure she will be calling her favorite brother for advice and ski tips. I now know for a fact that I can ski better than at least one paid ski instructor in the Rockies. Her new job also has it's perks for me. This means more skiing, more spending of money, and more time off from work. I knew buying those new skis was a great investment. Watch out snow, here I come.

I screwed up my orange today. I always cut it with the key chain pocket knife into four sections. Today I cut it wrong. What the heck was I thinking. Now peeling it just made a big mess and I got orange juice everywhere. My desk will be sticky for days now. All my friends at work will probably leave me and I will become extremely bored with myself. Stupid orange. And it wasn't even that good. It was warm.

The phone on my desk is positioned all wrong. Every time I open the draw the phone cord gets in the way. It may seem pointless but it drives me nuts. I should probably put in a request for a cordless phone. Then I could carry it around on my hip or something like that. I would feel hip then.

Dang hands are all sticky. Arms are sticky from typing. Keyboard is sticky. I really hope this sticky doesn't follow me into my my car/truck/suv and then home.

I have nothing more. I'm only wasting space with this small paragraph. This is probably the only time that I have ever wrote a paragraph and told the whole truth.

Plainview: Now run along and play, and don't come back.
-There Will Be Blood

What war lasted from June5, 1967 to June 10, 1967?

Last entry's answer was Delta. I will never repeat another question.

6 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HWHL said...

Being a ski instructor would be a dream job. I'm jealous too.

Look at the orange incident this way: at least you don't run the risk of contracting scurvy. I'm sure your co-workers are appreciative of that.

Bella said...

Nothing worse than a warm orange.

Bella

Anonymous said...

Ahh skiing. You should so go too! Live damn it live! I hate oranges, probably more than any food on earth, except offal and maybe some other foods.
L

Father Rob said...

Wash. Your. Hands.
What are you? 3? Dummy.

The six day war.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.