Tuesday, May 20, 2008

nothing about nothing

For once in my life I really don't have too much say. I would tell a funny joke but I don't know one. This is going to be bad, but here it goes.

Just go here and don't read anymore.

Work has become tiresome. They have me doing the stupidest stuff now. If only they would've hired that peon to come do my tedious work. Then I could play more games and search the web for stuff like this. Click this link. Or this, click this link now.

Been riding my bike a lot lately. I have never had such a burning sensation in my legs before. That's all I have to say about that.

Yesterday was a day of discomfort. Almost fell in the kitchen and it really hurt my ankle. I swore it was a water spot but I couldn't find any water. My upper (muscular) arms are sun burnt. Sleeping on my side and showering does not feel good. Lower back hurts when I run. Yesterday's running was cut short. Legs burn when I ride my bike. Bike riding was at a minimum. I give up.

Cleaning is such a horrible chore. How do they keep clean rooms so clean? Is it those funny looking socks you put on over your shoes?

Going back to the hometown for the Memorial Day weekend. Dakoda and Angel will probably be the only ones excited to see me, if they remember me. I hope their tails wag.

The girl that sits next to me is on her 4 cup of hot chocolate of the day. Does she not know it's 90+ degrees outside? I'm sweating just looking out the window. I really don't have a window and I made that last sentence up.

I have managed to prove that if you don't read other people's blog they will not read yours.

I really have nothing else to say.

What assassin's diary reveals that he changed his plans from kidnapping to murder the day before he did the deed?

Last entry's answer was vacuum.

5 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You sound Debbie Downerish today....do you need some chocolate?

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

well this post is a bit of a buzz kill. and i'm with you about the hot chocolate thing.

i just don't get it!

Anonymous said...

Wiener poopie is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I am now an artist. Nice. You should get that burning sensation looked at. You might never be able to have children if not. Go drink a hot chocolate and turn that frown upside down.

Lip Smacker said...

I proved that theory about not reading blogs too... that's why I'm reading your blog again... Not your worst post, but not your best, I did enjoy the run on about the great 2008 day of discomfort. ;)