Friday, May 30, 2008

i need some golden suspenders

Yesterday I ate at Quiznos. The framed certificate on the wall said that it was Daniel Sun's place. I quietly ordered my sandwich and didn't complain about anything.

Today is Suspenders last day. Every time I find a new person to share to the world they end up leaving me. I wonder how Old Guy and Heart Breaker Dan are doing now days. Every once in a while I get an email from Heart Breaker Dan and I become very weary. Opening his email could get me fired. I remember some of the stuff he looked at in his inbox, stuff any mother wouldn't want their son seeing.

Tomorrow is the neighbor's birthday and I asked the girl getting the cake if she would get a cookie cake. I told her the story of how that was the only thing I wanted on my birthday and I didn't get one. It was a world crasher. Well, she didn't get a cookie cake and then went on to tell me that it's not my birthday. There's no reason for people to get so upset about cake. I mean, I like cake. Most people like cake. There's icing, cake, and good times. Cake gets everyone in a good mood. When I'm down, I think of cake and instantly I become excited. There's no need for so much hate. I don't like the cake batter ice cream though.

There is a sign in the hallway next to one of the offices that reads, "This is an office area. Do not congregate in this area. This is a quiet zone." I usually whistle, cough, walk loudly, and knock when I pass by. I've really only done that once and it was an accident. Normally I take a detour to avoid the quiet zone. It worries me.

The piles are really pilling up on my desk now. Suspenders might really be missed. I'm scared. I do have some neat space equipment on my desk now. Ladies will be impressed. Sure wish he would leave me those magical suspenders too.

Check out what I did in my free time over the week. This right here.

What edible comes in crimmini, morel, oyster and wood ear varieties?

Last entry's answer was Ted Williams.

7 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Duh, mushrooms. And you are batshit crazy, cake batter ice cream is just the bee's knees.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daszzle said...

Once my fiance, best guy friend and I were all playing this game where we had to write down what came to mind when we thought of "wedding" and have at least one thing in common across the board. My friend acted like a downright lunatic who questioned our sanity when we didn't put cake...

...who knew cake was such a big deal?

Hope yours was good even if you didn't get the cookie variety.

Daszzle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I just want to say "mushrooms" as well.

=)

And Matt, my new blog addy is:

ciaobella1968.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

No Cookie cake? She sounds like a total meanie.
Why do you feel abandoned? That made me sad. I don't like mushrooms. They stink when they are fried. pooie.
L

Anonymous said...

When are you going to start giving us the answers and we guess the question? You know, get wild.

I heart cake. YouTube search "Jim Gaffigan" and "cake" for a good time.