Monday, May 5, 2008

i hope my shoulder doesn't fall off

Watch out Tiger Woods, Mr. Matt made a little trip to the driving range yesterday and hit $9 worth of balls. It was probably the most fun I had all weekend. I really surprised myself at how far I could hit that little yellow ball. Stead, aim, Boom! While most of the other golfers had nice, good form, I finished my swing like A-Rod rather than John Daley. Always looking for that home run ball. Now my shoulder is killing me. Swinging for the fence ain't easy. It hurts to drive, scratch my head, yo-yo, and work. I will probably fail at everything I do today. People will be devastated.

Yes, I have a yo-yo at work. Suspenders asked me to show him some tricks. I showed him 2 and failed on the third.

These make me laugh out loud. This too. And we'll throw one more in there.

Rode my bike to downtown Saturday and witnessed something I have never ever seen before. Dragon Boat Races!! It was probably the coolest thing I witnessed all weekend. There was a big festival on at the bayou on the north east side of town. I watched and became very jealous that I was on a bike instead of a Dragon Boat. I've already signed up 5 times for the Dragon Boat races in October.

I've called two of my friends and sent them both a text message and I have yet to hear back from either. This will probably mark the end of our friendship forever. He can find a new groomsman. This has ruined everything.

My shoulder is killing me. I can't write anymore on this post. It feels like it will fall off any minute now. That would be horrible and I would have to get a fake plastic arm that won't match my skin color cause I have a tan and sunburn. This might be the end of blogging for me. I'll take it one day at a time. That's the best I can do.

What's a golfer said to have if he is entitled to tee off first?

Last entry's answer were the Marlins.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound in pain. I recommend chocolate and a ceasing of sports.

I want to see your yo-yo tricks!

No innuendo there, I promise.

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

I broke 90 for the first time this weekend.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Maybe you need a massage...there's a cute little place here in thai town that will....oh, nevermind.

Anonymous said...

Videos delightfully funny! Dragon Boat racing sounds great fun.
Your friends suck for not writing back, get rid of them…..I have used lots of periods in this comment too!
Here are some more..…………………….

Father Rob said...

I hope your shoulder falls off.

Bad Luck.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.