Tuesday, May 13, 2008

back when the west was plastic

The hallway smells like a magic marker and I keep walking out there. I hope I don't get high from this. Can you get high from magic marker smells in the hall? Could they fire me if I just hangout in the hall and get high from working? I don't know what I should do in this situation. Someone should write a book about how to act when stuff like this takes place. Those would be great Christmas presents.

I went to the Art Car Parade on Saturday. It was probably the most fun that anyone who loves cars and art could ever have. I wish I would've have glued those little plastic cowboys and indians all over my car/truck/suv. My art would be called "Back When The West Was Plastic".

Why does everything cost money? Why can't something just be free? I mean truly free. Powder told me that the free advertisements on tv aren't actually free. They include the price of the free item into the price of the product. So I argued that they don't raise the price of the product when the freebies are thrown in. She said they keep the prices the same and randomly add free stuff in the deal. I think she's crazy and doesn't know what she's talking about. This paragraph has completely confused me and I no longer know what I'm talking about.

I started pushing my hair to the right side of my face since I got the new haircut on Wednesday. I don't mean that hair is in my face, it's just that good looking hair length. Sort of longer than short. (If that doesn't make any sense, sorry, deal with it.) It was time for a change. No one has even noticed and I'm thinking of shaving my head to get some attention around here. If that's what it will take then that's what it will be. Then I'll be more aerodynamic. Running faster has always been something I've wanted to do.

Guy Who Hates Popcorn Smell just walked into the office next to mine and I only heard one sentence from their entire conversation, since that was during the song break. "What's a hooker supposed to smell like?" I wish my music would've come back on a little sooner.

Another peon was in here asking Stink if he had any family in the earthquake and being a very concerned co-worker. I thought it was a nice gesture. Then about 3 minutes into his conversation I heard him ask, "How many digits do you have to dial to call over there?" I turned around and made a smart remark, I don't know if he appreciated it or not. I think I then told him 34 to make up for my smart remark.

"You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.
Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight"
"Kiss Me" - Sixpence None the Richer

What religious movement began with Martin Luther's attack on the sale of indulgences?

Last entry's answer was The Six Day War.

9 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

Art cars sound (and look) stupid.

Prin, hopefully that answer was a joke. The answer is the Reformation.

Gayest song quote ever.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lip Smacker said...

I think you can only get high from chewing on Magic Markers...at least that's the only way that works for me.

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

Now I have that stupid song in my head...and all I can think about is when that chick was walking down the stairs in that movie with Freddie Prinze JR...she was the ugly girl who had a make over...gosh, what was the name of that movie?

Bella said...

She's All That.

I like Girl In The 206's trivia question better (one I can get right!).

=) Bella

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

Whats the question?

"Why Rob?"
Because its short for Robert.

Or did you mean
"why is the answer the reformation?"
Because Martin Luther felt that the catholic church was corrupt and felt the need to call them out on it.

Or "why is George McFly's hair parted to the right?" Because Darth Vader came to him in the middle of the night and said that he would melt his brain if he didnt part his hair that way.

Or "why is that the gayest song quote ever?" because good gosh just read it.

Did that answer you or is there some hidden question in there somewhere?

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.