Wednesday, September 26, 2007

iMad

Under careful consideration I have, along with some helpful old man, that my recent blog posts lack the quantity and quality that neighbors, co-workers, a squirrel I saw today, and the world deserves. I need help. Starting today I am taking suggestions on what to write. Please click I want to live where it snows way too much to give suggestions. Helping will only make you a better person, nothing more.

Today is Wednesday, the day my new computer was supposed to come in. Does it? No. Pat, Terry, Glen, and Billy Jean (those are the names of the Apple employees who make computers, if I had to guess) are probably all sitting around in Shanghai laughing because they sent me a delivery notice for Sept. 26 and then changed it merely hours ago to Oct. 1. This iMac better better cook me dinner Monday night.

Last night's trip to Target resulted in new socks, plain white t's, beautiful boxers, pretzels, deodorant, cookie dough pop tarts (still no un-frosted starwberry) and a bottle of white wine. So tonight I will wear my new socks, a plain white t, some beautiful boxers and deodorant while eating pretzels and drinking wine. Probably put on a DVD too.

Things I hate about driving home:
1. Papaw who leaves his blinker on.
2. Mamaw from Mississippi driving in the fast lane
3. Getting sweaty because the windows are down because I'm wishing it was cold outside.
4. Ted on the cell phone.
5. I need gas and am hungry.
6. The school bus full of kids who laugh at me.
7. Short concrete walls to close to my lane.
8. Todd, who gets in my lane while I'm trying to pass him.

I ran into a door today. Also I miss Old Guy and Heart Breaker Dan. I wish my email was working so they could forward me crap.

Greg: Cool. Like what you done with the crib...Oh, L'il Kim. She's phat. P-H phat.
Denny: Yeah, I think these ought a do it. All right, here you go, chief. All right! Enjoy!
Greg: Thanks a lot, Denny. No problem. Oh, and don't worry about the little covert op, all right? I'll keep it on the lowdown.
Denny: Down low.
Greg: No doubt.
-Meet the Parents

Where is liver bile stopped before being released into the small intestine?

Last entry's answer was Calvin Klein.

I've edited this blog a total of 8 times. No more mistakes, I promise. No I don't. Yes I do. Maybe.

13 comments:

joen05 said...

It's ON still Matt. Post an update about how much you're worth. lol. I'm gonna go with... pancreas.

Anonymous said...

Wait a gall darn minute here. They make cookie dough pop tarts??? This could possibly be the highlight of my day. I need to go find some before I can brainstorm blog topics for you.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

First of all, whats up with all the poptart themed posts and comments lately?....weird. I'm gonna guess the stomach.

whatagem said...

Cookie Dough Pop Tarts are gross. Smores are better.

Anonymous said...

Yo Rocket Scientist, you spelled "sundae" wrong in the poll...... Hot Fudge Sunday....As much as I wish that there was a day of the week where everyone does nothing but eat hot fudge, drink hot fudge, bathe in hot fudge, etc, there isnt.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
matt said...

Go away. Quit telling me my faults.

Anonymous said...

Oh and you also forgot to say what movie the quote was from. I believe its Meet the Parents, right?

Stylin said...

Hi,
I' m too lazy to email you but your blog is very interesting esp the comments.
I always drop by to read but dont comment because I feel like I am intruding so dont change a thing!

Rahul said...

I don't think there's anything more disconcerting for a grown man than to pull up along side a bus full of a kids. That has to be scarier than actually seeing Freddie Krueger chasing you.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

Just to put in my two cents on the pop-tart issue...frosted cinnamon are the only ones worth eating.