Monday, September 10, 2007

travel time

I went to Target tonight to get a specific thing and in the end never got that item. I wasted $75 and 45 minutes.

This weekend cost me way too much money. Click Someone told me my brown couch will not go with my black table ofter I already ordered it. Maybe My Future Wife will come sit with me now.

Tomorrow is the almost big trip to Baltimore. I could be excited but I'm only half way excited. I've never stayed in a hotel room by myself. Is that weird? Think I'll ask for more pillows to fill in the space on the other bed.

I hate writing blogs at night. This one could probably be the worst ever. It is the worst. So I'm quitting for the night.

What ethnic group was largely responsible for building most of the early railways in the U.S. West?

Last entry's answer was Chevy Chase.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chinese

burd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay said...

Nice couch!

Have fun in Baltimore! Check out Fells Point.

I like business trips because I can order room service (my company pays for everything). You should try it -- it'll make you feel rich.

The same thing always happens to me when I go to Target, haha.

Anonymous said...

Target will never let you escape without spending at least $50. And then you get home and realize you needed absoutely nothing that comprised that $50. (New lime green washclothes? Why?!)
I love hotels. And room service. I don't know why, but eating meals on my bed makes me happy.

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

It's all about the dollar section at Target...that is what gets me everytime!

Stephanie said...

I stayed in my hotel room alone for the first time last year...it was so quiet! I had to sleep with the tv on. It was nice though. You'll be fine!

Kathy said...

Your faithful readers will miss your blogs while you're gone. Hope you have a great trip.

Technodoll said...

We'll need a full report on that trip, young man. Full essay! :-D

Mandy said...

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever stayed in a hotel room alone, either...

Stephanie said...

If I decide to take the roadtrip, do you think you could call ahead to the state of Mississippi and put in a good word for us ;) Oh, and do you have any friends in Alabama? I've got Georgia covered!

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.