Friday, September 7, 2007

toilet gossip, kind of

The girl that lives upstairs must be a knockout. The only time I ever hear her is when she wears her high heels. That's where my hottie conclusion comes from, she wears high heels, but only at night, weekend nights. She also has some annoying small dog that has a high pitch bark. Definitely a 10, no doubt in my mind.

NASA people write on the bathroom wall. I noticed this today.

Why don't they make coffee straws without the hole. Trying to drink through that small hole burns my tongue and in the end just ticks me off. If they ever make those coffee straws without the hole please send some to Houston.

Supper didn't happen till 9 freakin thirty last night. I was famished. Pizza ordered at 7:30, Saints game starts. "It'll be ready in 45 to an hour." One hour, 10 minutes later, delivery girl calls, "I'll be there in 10 minutes can you meet me in the lobby?" 25 minutes later, been sitting in the lobby for 15 minutes, I happen to find her sitting in the parking lot waiting on me. What kind of delivery service is this, I walk to your car? "Sorry but we're under staffed tonight," I said ok and proceeded to tell her about my shoes hurting my feet all day. By the way, she was driving a 2 door bmw. Is that normal for Papa Johns? Two quarters and a halftime later I finally get to eat. Then I spill the dipping sauce on the table. Arggg. (Is that the pirate sound?)

Today is Friday.

Suspenders has had me running out with my head cut off trying to write a report. He can usually be found outside smoking or in the elevator. Taking the stairs after a cigarette must be too hard. He's a unique guy. I hope he won't get mad when I wear my new suspenders.

What Saturday Night Live star said he learned how to fall playing soccer in college?

Last entry's answer was hummingbird.

Tell someone else to read this.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are the NASA bathroom wall comments any better or wittier than the usual bathroom wall comments we see in other (non-rocket scientist) bathrooms?

Anonymous said...

Yeah I bet all of the bathroom wall comments arent even comments, I bet theyre like equations and dry political satire. Oh I'm going to guess Chris Farley even though I cant imagine him playing soccer. Speaking of Chris Farley, check out this picture:

http://www.openedgemedia.com/images/image000.jpg

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Technodoll said...

Hookers wear high heels. Maybe you should put on your best suspenders and go find out? or maybe the fantasy world is safer to hang out in. and faster to get out of ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ha, that picture made me laugh out loud here at the office. That's always fun; a few folks always come in to see what I'm laughing at, hoping they will get to laugh too. They usually just think I'm an idiot.

Kay said...

Just because she wears high heels on the weekends and has a yippy little dog doesn't mean she's hot. I'm with Technodoll -- you need to go and find out in person.

Whoa, Papa John's is slacking. I would have been pissed if I were you. You should have asked for a discount.

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

If pizza-delivery-girl is driving a Beemer, I'm in the wrong profession for sure.
Grandmas wear high heels.
So do drag queens for that matter.
You definitely need to go investigate. Ask to borrow a cup of sugar. Sure, she'll see right through it, but if she's cool, she'll think it's cute. If it is a Grandma, you'll have a cup of sugar.

joen05 said...

I like seeing heels on a girl, but just hearing them from upstairs would kinda creep me out. Like some old dude trying on his wife's cuz she's not home. lol. go investigate and let us know!

I've never had papa johns. I had dominos tonight. my staff paid for me! :-)

whatagem said...

Arrrrrr! PaPa John's must pay their drivers REALLY well.

Mandy said...

If the pizza girl was driving a BMW, I say she didn't need a tip!

Gledwood said...

my next door neighbour is a prostitute and i give her 8/10 bc she got locked out in her underwear a couple of days ago (with her pimp! who was also in his hahaha!!) and I had to pass out the scissors, knives, plastic cards to bust their door open...
I came here pretty randomly via several other people's... kinda hoppetteering... what on earth is this thing about your mum yelling out your name at night? how odd
Well I am a blogger too of course. Come by some time if you like:
http://gledwood2.blogspot.com ... is thee place to be.
Take it e.z.

Gledwood
"Vol 2" ...

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.