Monday, March 24, 2008

monday mornings are never a blast

The cereal bars that I eat get crumbs everywhere. Such a pain in the buttocks but I deal with it. The only good to come of this is being able to use the can of air. The can with the WD-40 straw used to blow off the keyboard. I usually blow a lot of air out so it's cold with frost on the side and then hand it to someone else. Never seem to get the reaction that I had planned in my head.

Last night I read the proper procedure om how to remove a tongue stuck to a flag pole. Too bad I don't live in a climate region where this information would be useful.

I'm thinking about buying a bb gun to keep around the apartment. It will serve dual purposes. The first and most important being safety. The second and almost equally important being recreation. Suspenders never will send me pictures of the 12 gauge shotgun that he's selling so I'll just settle for a bb gun this month.

Traffic wasn't bad at 6 'freakin' a.m. this morning.

There was some new lady working in the cafeteria today. I'll never have her make me a sandwich again. If I'm next in line and she's working, I'll pretend I'm deaf or walk away. She totally screwed up my muffalleta. The wimpy part about it was that I watched her. I knew she was supposed to use olives but instead, I watched her put some reddish colored stuff on it. I cringed. Got back to my desk to discover that the reddish contents were onions. That's pretty much gross and uncool. I told someone about my sandwich ordering experience and she told me I was "lacking in assertion." I wish I would've called her out on some flaws for telling me that, but I didn't.

I told some girl twice today that I watched Into the Wild this weekend.

Some guy was walking down the hall with a very important look on his face. Not only did he look like he had some important news but he was in a pace that was halfway between walk and jog. I didn't want to make a scene or get hurt so I moved over and let him have the right side of the hall. As I turned around I soon realized what was so important. He darted into the restroom.

I'm being dominated at sports trivia on the third floor. It's getting to the point where it's very embarrassing.

What O-word describes oxygen with molecules that have three atoms instead of two?

Last entry's (two entries ago) answer was Hank Aaron.

11 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lip Smacker said...

I say oxy-cotin.

I like to blow the whole can of air out until it's empty and then put it back on the shelf and watch as other people try to shake the can to see if there is air in it...it's kind of ironic. ;)

Father Rob said...

Hold the can of air upside down and spray it on someone. Its fun.

I vote FOR guns. :)

I say OXYGEN in all caps.

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

I use the Can O' Spray to spray at my dog...she loves it and tries to bite the air. She's not so smart.

Anonymous said...

Muffalleta sounds like a tribe of people that live in the rainforest and carry spears and wear bannana leaves. Not so much a sandwhich. You eat weird foods. What about just pb&j?

Oh, and it's ozone. Who guessed oxygen? Dummy.

(that was mean, I apologize....but really?)

Bella said...

Dude, forget the BB gun. Go with an air soft gun. More fun. My boys love them and can I just say that they are just as painful???

BB guns are so 70s.

Father Rob said...

I'm not a dummy. Martini, you're the one that can't spell banana.

Natalia said...

bb guns are super fun to shot soda cans full of holes as well. just a thought :D

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think bannana is how it should be spelled. And that's the best comeback I have.

Anonymous said...

I heart you back.....clearly we're soulmates and should get married.

And I agree with you. Gross Gross Onions. I don't know how the hell you screw up a muffalleta, but I would write a strongly worded letter.