Tuesday, March 11, 2008

that face on the milk carton

If I ever go missing I would like a picture of me in snow goggles to be put on the milk carton.

Mom wants me to make a DVD with the pictures of the ski trip. Since I forgot to ask her what songs she wants me to use I'll probably just use Metallica, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, and Hannah Montana. No wait, I dislike Hannah Montana. Make it The Cure instead of Miss Montana.

The roommate has become more and more wimpy over the past 6 months. Now, he can't handle the Crest White Strips. "My teeth hurt, why are they so sensitive." I told him before that he wouldn't be able to handle them like I could. Sometimes I wonder if I'm immune to pain.

Everyone else in America got snow this weekend except for Houston. I want a refund.

Last night we watched two episodes of Arrested Development Season 2. I could only hear one of the episodes. During the first one I was eating nachos, the crunching of chips in my head made it difficult to hear. It was only the Christmas episode, which means nothing to me in March.

A picture for your suffering. You're over halfway finished. Way to go reader.

Suspenders at work has becoming increasingly annoying over the past six months. I think he's jealous of me. I'm a good 30 plus years younger and probably make the same as him. Is that why he always pops his suspenders at me?

Last night was the Live Fantasy Baseball Draft 2008. I totally mopped floor with my picks. No picks from the Diamondbacks because they wear the color purple. Only players that wear red, black, dark blue, grey, and white can play on my team.

Ernie Capadion: Yeah, I'm just going home, grab a shower and shave, give the wife a little pickle-tickle, and I'm on my way.
-A League of Their Own

What word appears exactly 773,692 times in the King James Bible?

Last entry's answer was Roger Clemens.

5 comments:

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

I went skiing in Seattle on Sat and it was sunny but no new snow...you are not alone, and I don't mean that in a stalker kind of way. Unless you want me too.... ;)

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella said...

I used the "professional" whitening trays I had made at the dentist and don't have any problems with sensitivity.

Wimp.

Have you ever tried snowboarding???

Bella

Anonymous said...

I didn't get snow either! And I heart nachos. And suspenders. I think that covers all my opinions of today.

I'm going to say "wine" as my answer. Jesus asked where his wine was a LOT in the bible. I would too, I suppose, if I was going through the stress he went through.

Lip Smacker said...

It snows in Texas? Wow, time for me to grab a map and take a lookie at our great nation...

I l-o-v-e your blog, even when you talk about your blog in your blog, so keep blogging blogger boy!

My guess: "Verily", but 'tini is probably right about "wine".