Wednesday, April 16, 2008

safety hazard

Stink hasn't been here all week. And you know what, it hasn't stunk at all. Except for that one time that I farted. What? Everyone does it. Yes, even you girls.

The kidney pain is still there, barely.

Going camping next weekend. I really hope it doesn't rain. The plan is to have a campfire, marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate bars...Holy marsh! I never knew in my entire life that marshmallow was spelled with an 'a' and not an 'e'. I seriously thought it was a marshmellow. This spell checker really dropped some knowledge on me. Oh, and that's the only plan we have set for camping, so far.

I started a picture blog. Click, I want to see what Matt does while he's not working, to see it. Fill it full of comments so I will look halfway cool.

This quarter of the year is my turn on the safety team at work. If you ask me, I'd tell you it was a complete waste of time and probably one of the most ridiculous things ever. I had to walk around with 5 other people and recognize "safety hazards" in the workplace. Such as: shelves stacked too high, light bulbs out, tripping hazards, too many pens/pencils in a cup on a desk, messy desks, chairs not pushed under tables, drinking liquids not in sippy cups...My group did manage to find a few. There was some paper that wasn't thrown in the trash can. Whoever left their bottle of water out didn't get to finish it because of our team. If you're reading this machine shop guy, it wasn't me. People cringe when they see us walk in, well, the normal ones do. I'm actually thinking of making my desk area a major safety hazard. That will give team two, who has our building, something to do.

I missed the free $40 bike helmets at the safety fair today. I did get a tree though. Since I live in a high rise apartment, I gave the tree to a girl.

What three terms are represented in Newton's second law of motion F = ma?

Last entry's answer was fat.

7 comments:

Father Rob said...

I dont have anything to say about any of this.

Force, Mass, Acceleration.

Anonymous said...

I agree 100% with Father Rob.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Safety hazards make the work place fun! The more the better, walking through the office should feel like you are in an Indiana Jones film ducking and weaving danger...it keeps you alert.
You should have kept the tree.

HWHL said...

Marshmallows make you mellow... hence the fact you always thought it had an "e" in it.

My kids figured out how to make 'smores in the microwave when they were in 2nd and 3rd grade. (I think that was when I lost any semblance of control in the kitchen.)

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Too many pens/pencils in a cup on a desk is a safety hazard? Oh, crazy government.

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

Did you do the Safety Dance?