Thursday, April 17, 2008

a salty sandwich doesn't sound good

Three days in a row! Read with caution. I'm not sure why I wrote that there. It sounds dorky.

For the past two days at lunch, Coworker Who Went To That School I Can't Mention (with school colors of purple and yellow (or gold, depending on who you are) ) has screwed up his lunch. I'm thinking that he completely zones out as he approaches the counter. Day one, he couldn't remember what sandwich we had the other day, so I reminded him. It wasn't that good and the chicken was pretty dry so he didn't want it again. What does he do? Orders the exact sandwich. "I think that's the one we had the other day." "No, No, it looks different." "No, I really just think they sliced the chicken differently to throw people off." What a sucker. Very next day Coworker Who Went To That School I Can't Mention went to Subway because he's a fan of Jared. Ordered a sandwich and somehow lost it between the adding mayo stage and the wrapping/bagging it stage. He must have a lot on his mind at 11:30ish everyday. Poor guy. I hope he doesn't read this because I'm pretty sure he could beat me up if my hands were tied behind my back.

No kidney stones for me. I had to pee in a cup.

Why is Dick the shortened name for Richard?

I think my salty tooth is missing. People are constantly saying, "I just had a craving for something salty". Heck! Not me. I've never wanted something salty to satisfy a craving. My cravings are either sweet or manly. Give me candy bars or shrimp. Don't salt up my cravings.

Suspenders is sleeping at his desk again. Chin to chest style. Lucky him, he woke up as I was going to take his picture.

Someone in another office just blurted out, "Maybe we're just in a reality show and we don't know it." What if I really am? I should really clean up my non-mixed company behavior when no one is around. Who would watch this show? What's more boring than NASAtv? Uh, how about NASA engineers doing paper work! I could think of nothing more stimulating to watch.

Stink is still gone. The horrible smell is still gone.

To see the world's best means of communication, click I have never seen a monkey play a kazoo. Instead of sending boring, lame, lifeless emails I send all messages through this system. It works way better and helps to get my point across with intelligence and humor wrapped into one sweet package. Thank you very much.

Thank you for reading. See you next week suckers. Sorry for calling you a sucker and have a decent weekend.

Who averaged one patent for every three weeks of his life?

Last entry's answer was force, mass, and acceleration.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post blows as usual.

Father Rob said...

Okay one part of this post made me laugh out loud:

"My cravings are either sweet or manly. Give me candy bars or shrimp."

.......Okay you got the first part right, candy bars ARE sweet. Then you thought "What foods are manly? I GOT IT! SHRIMP!!! Okay, first of all shrimp is a nickname you give to nerd thats small and scrawny. Second, any food thats tiny, can come in something called a "cocktail" and is served in a crystal goblet is NOT MANLY. Better choices would have been: Rare Steak, BBQ Ribs, or Hot Wings.

Thomas Edison

Anonymous said...

Father Rob is so quick with the answers....makes me not want to try.
I would pick sweet food over savory every time. I ate 2 cupcakes today. and some chocolate after breakfast.
Just in case you wanted to know.

HWHL said...

I'm really picturing the NASA offices as very "Office Space"-ish ... is this true?

Do you get 3 memos about your new covers for your TPS reports?

Do you have a Milton who is concerned about the "people to cake ratio" and his red stapler?

These are things enquiring minds want to know....

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella said...

Could be wrose...you could have a co-worker that likes to eat a can of sardines next to you.

=) Bella

Anonymous said...

wrose?