Tuesday, April 29, 2008

this blog has turned into bathroom humor, sorry

It's official. Some suit and tie just asked me where the nearest bathroom was. It's bathroom in the professional world. Take that restroom.

Still feeling sickish but still keeping on. Nothing can hold me back. Today I must keep on keeping on. Nothing's gonna stop me. She's pretty.

Went to the O.A.R. concert last night. Even though my throat hurt, I sang loud enough for 2-3 people in front of me to hear. It might have been the second best concert I have been to all year. Thank you O.A.R. for rocking the world. It was amazing.

I keep drinking water to rid the sick taste in my mouth. This has resulted in many trips to the bathroom. It is becoming quite annoying. I wish we had the family bathroom like at the movies. The one with only one toilet and sink. Instead, since that luxury doesn't exist here, I put an "Out of Order" sign on my favorite stall. Works like a charm.

I had a very embarrassing moment the other day. Someone came into the bathroom while I was, you know, doing my business. Anyways, it sounded like high heels were walking around and entered the number one stall. Being that I'm curious like a cat, I had to take a peek. I slowly lowered my head down below the bottom of the stall wall to see what was up with these shoes. Then to my surprise, he was taking a peek too. We stared at each other face to face for what seemed like eternity. What do you say in this situation? Or do you say nothing at all? After a brief 3 minute shocking stare I quickly raised my head and composed myself. Holy crap! Do quickly finish up and hope he's not a john runner or do I wait it out and hope he leaves before me. I made a wise decision and darted out of there as soon as possible. I'll never forget that face. Luckily, I haven't seen it since. Now, the sounds of high heels walking down the hall scare me.

Stink is here today. I thought my nose was stopped up but I was wrong.

What was the occupation of cotton candy machine inventor William James Morrison?

Last entry's answer was William Wallace.

13 comments:

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

OAR is oping for DMB at The Gorge this year...you should come and camp out with me! :)

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HWHL said...

It was clearly Senator Larry Craig (remember him?) in the high heels in the restroom. He has to disguise himself now when he does the little "foot shuffle" thing in the bathroom.
Lucky for you, you high-tailed it out of there. Whew - close call.

Very funny post, btw. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey what was the deleted comment?

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

I'm totally an under stall peeker! My biggest fear is that I'll get caught just like this. I can't believe you've weathered this shame. One day...

Anonymous said...

Dentist!

Your stall stalker will reappear at a poignant and important moment of your life, just like out on an episode of LOST. Remember those eyes my friend.
I would help you move any day! (and smash some stuff up for comedic purposes)

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

Utility Al~ It was me...my comment posted twice. It wasn't that great of a comment and didn't really deserve to be read twice. I apologized if I have caused you stress.

joen05 said...

Family bathroom at the movies? My theatre doesn't have that....

malfunctionology101 said...

He was a dentist, right? Or was it a lawyer... Oh well, I only know who he is because I'm from Tennessee. Useless trivia knowledge- check.

Marjie said...

Hmmm.....so I guess you're loving OAR faster than the devil and running them straight into the ground. Yeah....me too. Kinda.
And BTW...Samantha Fox's beauty faded a little since the 80s...sorry to dissappoint, although I must say, she's still aging well. Thank God for Youtube =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing that up y'all.