Tuesday, June 3, 2008

i happen to like my blue jeans

The lady who sits behind me really needs to invest in some sort of headphones for her phone. I'm sick and tired of listening to her speaker phone crap. There's always something going on that she has to listen to. Conference calls, missions, or doctor reports, it's always something and it's very annoying. I can often hear the noise from her phone over my own earphones. She doesn't even add her two cents to the conference. I think she does it just to annoy me and it's working.

HR Lady got irritated with me this morning. It was my fault because I wore blue jeans. She asked me into her office to aid in locating the problem with her phone cord and why the phone wasn't working. Apparently she wanted me to crawl on the ground under her desk because it doesn't matter if jeans get dirty. Before I go rolling around on the dirty floor I want to rule out other possibilities of the phone not working. Not HR Lady, she wanted me to get down and dirty right off the bat. I'm not ready for this just yet ma'am. So then I hear, "Never mind", and see her crawling under the desk. I just stood there. She came back up after a minute or so and said "Ok". That was my cue to leave. She made me feel awkward. I'm guessing she's only here because the weather isn't that nice today. I mean, who wants to "work" from home when it's cloudy?

I have a thing for Jewel. Is that still cool?

I just ate a peach. My peach didn't come from a can. The juice got all over my blue jeans. Wonder what HR Lady would think about that. Actually she probably wouldn't think anything and wonder why I was thinking about her thinking about peach juice on my blue jeans.

I need real music at work. The iTunes 30 second clips just aren't doing it for me. Plus it keeps asking me to put in my user name and password. Since when does "later" mean 4 song clips ago?

What was the first NBA team to win 70 games or more in the regular season?

Last entry's answer was mushrooms.

5 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

Jewel has a mad snaggle tooth. I mean she could open a can of peaches for you with that thing.

The Bulls?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Prin. We should start a conference call thing. You could put us on speaker phone and we could just talk at you. I am sure my accent would annoy her very quickly!

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

"Peach. I could eat a peach for hours."

Anyone else think of that right off the bat?