Tuesday, December 18, 2007

bullets

Welcome back to another post.

Bullet points.

  • I'm thinking of changing my ring tone to a fart noise.
  • Why does my title picture keep screwing up?
  • I will never put another poll up again. Ever.
  • I had another pb&j sandwich and a cupcake, which I stole from my roommate, for lunch today.
  • Green is my favorite color.

Why are bald heads so shiny? All other skin on the body has nothing on the shininess of a bald head. What if tops of hands were that shiny?

Backgammon is a stupid game that I don't understand. Putting checkers on a cloth playing board with giant arrows does not equal a good time. It only frustrates me. Try sliding a checker that has groves over felt.

1 more day till every one's favorite day on the calendar year. Then 9 more days till Ski Trip 2007/2008.

Another pat on the back please; day 7 in a row for being on time.

Clark: 'Tis the season to be merry.
Mary: That's my name.
Clark: No shit.
-Christmas Vacation

What countdown deejay intones: "keep your feet to the ground, and keep reaching for the stars"?

Last entry's answer was M and K.

11 comments:

Skryker said...

Casey Kasem!

Backgammon rocks-what are you talking about?

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

My ring tone was a rooster crowing for a long time. Whenever it rang in public it cracked me up. Especially in the grocery store.

Skryker is right, backgammon does rock, you're crazy.

Anonymous said...

Just pick the checker up to move it you lazy fart.

I would also say Casey Kasem since he's the only countdown deejay I've ever heard.

I don't want a bath robe.

Father Rob said...

Okay, how old are you going to be tomorrow? 24 right? 24 year olds dont get patted on the back for being on time, they get fired for not being on time. You are an adult now, grow up.

Casey Kasem.

Rahul said...

I'm Casey Kasem.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Technodoll said...

Bald heads are shiny cuz the light reflects off tightly stretched skin over a smooth surface (cranium). I thought you were a rocket scientist. hmmm. You're really just a school janitor, aren't you? hehe.

matt said...

skryker - Seriously? Come teach me please.

the maiden - Cockadoodledo?? Should that be more words? Am I even close?

utility al - You're a lazy fart.

father rob - They pay me the big bucks to get my beauty rest.

rs - You're kidding, right?

prin - Your comment is longer than my post.

techno - Thanks. Need me to wax your floors?

Technodoll said...

Yes please! :-D I pay well - what kind of cookies do you like? *grin*

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skryker said...

lol, the next time I'm in Houston, I'll come by and teach you. Promise!

It's all about sending your opponent to the bar. Hehehe!