Tuesday, December 18, 2007

you're my boy blue

Mop Lady strikes again with her big blue, mop looking, pusher broom. It's no mistake when she begins her trek back to my little corner. I can hear her coming like an old lady trying to run with a walker. Once she reaches destination, my little corner of space, she shakes that nasty Cabbage Patch doll head and circulates dust only in my region. Why Mop Lady?? Now I want to take my eyeballs out and soak them in my cup-o-water for a little cleansing. I think I sneezed 8 times in a row then had that irritating sneeze that just wouldn't make it out.

Birthday Countdown 2007 is at 2.

"Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes. Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and then I fall apart!" I heart this song.

If anyone feels like congratulating me, now is a good time. This is the 6th day in a row for being on time to work. I think they are considering me for an award at the end of January.

Someone put a camera on top of the traffic light and continues taking pictures of me when I go under it. I know this because I see it flash every time I speed up and try to stretch the yellow light a few more seconds.

Last night I cooked bacon only because my roommate had already eaten and he loves the smell of it. I also learned that he prefers a tall glass of milk with a steak instead of water or sprite.

"It's that time, Christmas time is here
Everybody knows there's not a better time of year
Hear that sleigh, Santa's on his way
Hip, Hip Hooray, for Christmas Vacation

Gotta a ton of stuff to celebrate
(jing-a-ling-a-ling-a-ling-ling)
Now it's getting closer I can't wait
(jang-a-lang-a-lang-a-lang-lang)
Gonna make this holiday as perfect as can be
Just wait and see this Christmas Vacation"
"Christmas Vacation" - Christmas Vacation Theme Song

What two letters are both symbols for 1,000?

Last entry's answer was glasses.

10 comments:

Father Rob said...

I hope that dust makes you sick.

"I need you more tonight! (and I need) And I need you more than ever! And if you only hold meee tiiiiight, we'll be holding on forever! That song is epic.

Answer: M and K

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skryker said...

Darn! I knew the answer right away and I was beaten twice.

I disagree Prin-milk does not go with fish and chips when you put vinegar on them. Hard lesson I learned when I was a kid. Never, ever take a big gulp of milk if you have a mouth full of anything with vinegar on it.

Kathy said...

Congratulations on making it to work on time for six days.
Cooking bacon? Lately every time I call my daughter and ask what she's doing, she's cooking bacon.

Rahul said...

I agree with Prin. Milk goes with anything. I drink milk with everything. It doesn't matter.

Also I don't like vinegar so thats probably why.

Everytime I think of that song I think of Old School.

You know what I'm talking about.

Stephanie said...

Ha ha! The Old School comment brought me back & made me laugh.

I had bacon this morning, but no milk, coffee instead.

I'm never on time to work. I think I would get an award too if I were.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

who sings that song, it is reminding me of my jr. high in the eighties! smiles as soon as I saw it....

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

its good to know you care about what your roommate drinks and when ;-)