Friday, December 7, 2007

finally friday

Ok, who keeps picking pictures of Matt for a Christmas present?

I got a few emails today that just seemed too good to be true. First off, there's a guy overseas who is in the military. It seems he found a ton of money and wants me to help him get it back to the States. He was in the process of raiding a home and then bam, there's a lot of money. He's a solider fighting for our rights and I feel it is my duty to help him. He needs me to send some account info and hold the money till he gets here. I feel like such a good citizen. It keeps getting better. I won a lottery in New Jersey. It's a super small one but still it's a couple thousand dollars. I've never been there but apparently I won some big bucks up north. I'm declaring today my lucky day.

The shuttle keeps being put on delay. If I have to work on a Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday I will scream, yell, and pull hair.

What keeps me keeping on while sitting in traffic is spotting trucks with Nike stickers in the back window. The roommate began this incredibly amusing adventure when he brought home the story of the Nike tailgate. So far I'm in the lead with most Nike sticker sightings. Saw one on my way to work this morning which pushed me past him by one. People will kill for Nike around these parts.

I couldn't be more excited about Friday. On Saturday night I'll be watching a Christmas program at my roommate's parent's church. (I guess you can have two possessive nouns in one sentence.) Time to pull out the Red Santa Sweater. My favorite part is the beard, it feels like cotton balls.

I usually store my Nike Cleats in the covered basket on top of my car/truck/suv. Not any more.

I watched Christmas Vacation again last night. Anyone want to join in next time?
Ellen: Oh Aunt Bethany, you shouldn't have done that.
Aunt Bethany: Oh dear, did I break wind?
Uncle Lewis: Jesus, did the room clear out, Bethany? Hell no, she means presents.
-Christmas Vacation You shouldn't have brought presents.

What country supplies three-quarters of the world's maple syrup?

Last entry's answer was Sacramento.

9 comments:

joen05 said...

I don't know the answer to your question. Maybe canada or the US? I am probably wrong.

I work every friday night and Sunday! I guess that's what I get for working at a movie theatre. It did get me my new car though. Pics to come soon!

Back to work....

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

Hmm I dunno maybe CANADA. Easiest question ever.

Everybody who wants a picture of Matt for Xmas, there is a great one on my blog. I voted for a lump of coal...twice.

Anonymous said...

Twice?!? Well now you've gone and skewed the results. Now we'll never really know what the people want for Christmas.

I knew I didn't like maple syrup, I just wasn't sure why.

Rahul said...

Your beard is good.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

Thats right I am, my blog needs all the help it can get.

Steph said...

I want a pic of you in the Santa sweater.

Bella said...

Count me in on the next Christmas Vacation viewing. I have yet to see it this year.

I'll even bring the popcorn.