Monday, December 17, 2007

that's all I have to say

I made two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches this morning and now I'm not that hungry. Since I don't want the co-workers to think I'm a wimp will eat both of them. Really wish I wouldn't have put so much peanut butter on that first one.

Someone left a game open on their computer here in the office. I keep hearing outdoor noises. Birds chirping and crows...crowing? Yeah, crows crowing, doing their thing. It's probably that deer hunter game. It reminds me of sitting in the deer stand.

I made it to work at 6:50 this morning. I'm a roll. Working 10 hour days so I can have Friday off. Gotta make it to Mississippi before the haircut lady leaves.

It's time to start the birthday countdown. Three more days till my big day. I hope someone gives me a pat on the back this afternoon.

This weekend I saw a comedian and he wore a blue shirt. He was funny. I laughed a combined total of 12 minutes and 34 seconds.

Mary: Can I help you with anything?
Clark: Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - brousing.
Mary: For your wife? For your girlfriend?
Clark: Uh... huh? What happened? I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it?
Mary: You have your coat on.
Clark: Yes, oh do I? How'd that happen?
Mary: Because it's cold out?
Clark: Yes, Yes, it is a bit nipply out. I mean 'nippy out.' What am I saying, nipple? Ah, there is a nip in the air, though.
-Christmas Vacation

Short, stupid post today. I would hate reading my blog if I didn't write it.

What was Miami quarterback Bob Griese the first NFL player to wear in a game, in 1977?

Last entry's answer was 61.

9 comments:

Father Rob said...

I hope you choke on your peanut and jelly sandwich.

Not really, just thought it would be funny to be incredibly mean. I guess an adult diaper. I got the last four trivia answers right. I got it wrong today though. Stupid sports has once again out-smarted me.

Anonymous said...

The Christmas Vacation quote made my day.

However, this?
"It reminds me of sitting in the deer stand."
Matty, we can never be if this is true!

I guess that penis protector thing.

Anonymous said...

This short, stupid post wasted my time.

What's wrong with hunting?

I guess some sort of piercing... tongue ring, lip, ear, etc.

Bella said...

I think I'm agreeing with the whole 'deer stand' thing.

Say it ain't so!

Father Rob said...

Its not only deer, Matt has kittens and puppies mounted all over his apartment.

Kay said...

You can have a dancing lesson anytime you come up to this area. But this offer is good for a limited time only -- you've got until summer 2008.

Peanut butter is so filling, isn't it?

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Technodoll said...

I think the PB&J sammiches might have slowed you down there a bit... no mention of naked boys in showers today.

I protest.

Anonymous said...

if you are making it in on time now does that mean someone is waking you up now?? *wink*