Thursday, December 27, 2007

back for a little while

Christmas did me right. Then I paid for it last night by playing Guitar Hero till my fingers bled. They hurt now. The only good to come of this is that the game confirmed that I rock.

That was me skiing two years ago. Hopefully I still have it in me. This will be the first time I've seen real snow in a few years. I'm going to make two snow angels and throw 7 snow balls at my roommate for every person that comments on this post.

Tomorrow I have a flight that leaves at 6:20 am. I'm only worried because I've never heard of the airline. They do have a picture of a brown bear on the tail. Hope the person that sits next to me is a chatter box because I'll be drinking three venti sized coffees from Starbucks in the morning.

I saw a cute girl at the store yesterday so I decided to acquire an interest in the items she was gazing at. She turned out to be very young, freshman in college or high school senior, which I picked up on through various words in our conversation. "Daddy...School...OMG!...Sleep overs...Christmas break" I soon lost interest in what she was looking at.

Last Friday, day after by birthday, I was the recipient of two City of Houston citations. One, driving without headlights on. Two, failure to report a change of address within 30 days. Roberto must have pissed in Officer Harry's coffee that morning.

Be back next year. Happy New Year!!

What British Commonwealth nation has the most people driving on the right side of the road?

10 comments:

Kay said...

I'm going to guess India for the trivia question.

You're not even going to tell us what you got for your birthday and Christmas? That's not cool. I want to hear about the swag.

Have fun skiing! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Well, the "I will never put another poll up again. Ever." didn't last very long.

Anonymous said...

I'm the first and only vote on your poll. Do I win something?

Father Rob said...

I dare you to try to land a jump like that in real life.

Guitar Hero sucks (actually I'm just mad because I'm left handed and they dont make it for lefties).

I guess Canada.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Brown Bear on the tail... Frontier? Major airline in and out of Denver. Have fun skiing.

Anonymous said...

laughing at your new poll!

Mandy said...

lol - too bad that girl didn't say things like "incredibly rich dad," "generous family," and "you're the man for me." It could've been wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Oh and what is up with this whole guitar hero craze??? Its all I hear about these days!!