Tuesday, December 4, 2007

picture post

Martini did this so now I want to because I think she's cool. Plus it's an easy post that requires little to no thinking.

Instructions: You must type the answer to each question into a Google Image search, then pick an image from the first page of results.

1. Age at next birthday: 24 (she's kind of hot)








2. Place I would like to travel: New Zealand








3. My favorite place: Good ole Smokey Mountains. I'd kill to be there right now.









4. My favorite objects: Hmm....ipod of course.












5. My favorite food: Crawfish, pucker up.








6. My favorite color: Guess what color.










7. My nickname: This is Matty the Blade. I usualy don't ever have "the Blade" added on but, it does manly up the name. Guys aren't allowed to say Matty. That's just weird.









8. The place I was born: Somewhere in Mississippi.











9. Ideal date: Gotta put her in there somewhere.









10. Where you hope to be in five years: Thinking of giving up the space industry and living in Colorado, Montana or Wyoming doing who knows what. What a life.








What uncooked meat is a trichina worm most likely to make a home in?

Last entry's answer was the Dallas Cowboys.

11 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

pork

Kathy said...

My daughter has a friend named Matt and she calls him Matty.

Rahul said...

Matty Ace would also work to make the name more manly. I feel like you could put Ace anywhere and it sound cool. "Whats up, Ace" "Johnny Ace." Geeky Ace."

It works with everything.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella said...

I say pork too and don't tell me I'm wrong.

Anonymous said...

If we went on a date, I wouldn't call you Matty or I'd feel like I was babysitting you. I'd call you Matthew. And I'd draw it out kinda sexy, like Mathhhhhyou. :)

WTF is #5? I mean, I've heard of them, but I never knew they looked like that!! Ew!!

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rahul said...

I also picked picture of Matt. Strictly for the ladies. Strictly.

KellyNerd said...

Great post! fun stuff.


I added you to my blogroll, hope that is ok!

Marjie said...

okay...in picture six....is it black?!


by the way....I love ipods too....=)