Tuesday, July 17, 2007

barbershop quartet

Softball was rained out last night due to the rain. I'm seeing red. That came from thesaurus.com. Which means I'm mad.

Last night I saw Transformers for the first time. I expect to see it four more times. It made me a believer. Megan was my favorite character. Her accent was the greatest thing that has happened to me all year. She'll think the same about mine someday...Utility Al can't know I went to the movie, he'd probably crap a brick. Just two weeks ago I told him the movie was dumb and a waste of my money. So I took a girl from my softball team instead.

Just when I thought that today was a complete waste, Old Guy surprised me with barbershop quartet singing. First he proceeded to inform me of what it is and tell me that there are 35,000 members across the country. He is one. These elderly men compete for the number one international ranking. I want to hear the Swedish group that sings about Dixie. Then came the pinnacle of this one sided conversation, a listening example. I wanted my phone to ring.

Father Rob tells me the questions are way to easy, well that's all about to change. Father Rob will be a dad soon, I asked if I could name his kid. He said ok. This question is borrowed from Moosejaw. What is the best-selling multi-disk album of all time?

Last entry's answer was Mercury.

No comments: