Tuesday, July 10, 2007

tuesday

The girl complained about what I had said about her. She obviously wants me to say more.

Tonight is softball. I expect us to win at least 16-2. The team will more than likely hit for two cycles plus some. Anything less will be failure.

I've added a really cool poll to the blog. Hopefully now there will be more hits. A recent study shows that people are more likely to be in a good mood after they participate in similar poles. Just doing my part to make the internet a more family friendly environment.

Last night I played some Scrabble and lost because they told me outta is not a word. I think they made that up to make me look stupid. I'll never play with them again. Today I'm going to read the dictionary so I'll be able to beat them 435 to 3. I'm predicting this whole day will be pretty boring. I'll never get to use my education, except at Scrabble. I'm a working boy, not using my degree at all.

I'm getting a bit sick of the rain. Everytime I clean my car it just rains and results in me getting the floor mats dirty. I give up

Harry: What's with the briefcase?
Lloyd: It's a love memento.
Harry: Huh?
Lloyd: The most beautiful woman alive. Her name was Mary. I drove her to the airport. Sparks flew, emotions ran high, breasts heaved. She left this case in the terminal and flew to Aspen and out of my life. End of story.
Harry: What's in it?
Lloyd: DO you really expect me to go snooping around in someone else's private property?
Harry: Why not?
Lloyd: (Beat) It's locked.
-Dumb and Dumber

Which planet is closest to the sun?

Last entry's answer was Brazil.

No comments: