Tuesday, July 10, 2007

satisfaction for 70 cents

This morning I consumed an American prize winning entree, the Big Texas cinnamon roll. It was named the 2005 and 2006 Automatic Merchandiser Pastry of the Year. My experience was riveting, so now I'll get one every morning and afternoon before I leave. Mmmmm.

While washing my hands in front of the mirror I was reminded how ridiculous my id badge picture is. I hate it. The id photographer must get paid to make people look bad. My offer of $7.50 wasn't enough to get him to take another one. I will never talk to him again during the entire time I work here, ever.

The lady in the cubicle next to mine (I'll call her Tootsie) has a phone that rings all the time. Yelling at her has crossed my mind. Yahoo! radio needs to update their commercials. Its the same ones over and over, somewhat annoying. Think I'll turn it up louder so Tootsie can hear.

I made Old Guy hit his funny bone. He didn't laugh. I don't think he likes me anymore.

What was a gladiator armed with, in addition to a dagger and spear?

Last entry's answer was four.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH yeah man.
Go for it!!!!!