Thursday, July 19, 2007

jitter bug...


My goal for the day is to see how jittery I can get. Is that a word? Yeah it is. For breakfast I had a big cup of Frosted Flakes and a 20 oz white chocolate something from Seattle Drip. Haven't quit chewing gum all day. The Mountain Dew for lunch has helped and now I think I'm going to get another from the vending machine. Yeah, that will be good. Wonder if the coffee pot is empty yet? Need a new piece of gum. I've never typed so fast before in my life.

Tomorrow is the big trip to Houston. I have the red-eye, that's what Old Guy told me. I think he's jealous. It wouldn't surprise me if He showed up to pat me on the back or to make sure security doesn't hold me back. If I asked nicely he'd probably pack my stuff tonight. He's swell. Wonder if he has a barbershop quartet cd I can borrow.

I now have a new crush, Colbie Caillat. She sings, plays guitar, looks good, has a cd for sell, and is nice. Well I'm guessing she's nice. Of course she is, she's famous.

Tootsie needs to turn off the speaker when talking to an automated machine. It's getting louder each time. So is my radio player. I can't concentrate anymore.

Good news, Father Rob was stomped. That should shut him up forever. What explorer introduced Italians to spaghetti in the 14th century?

Comments are now open to everyone. Most people will either be calm, miserable, or captivated by this.

Last entry's answer was The Wall by Pink Floyd.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marco.........POLO!!!

Anonymous said...

The pics are an added suprise...keep it up. How many times did you go to the bathroom. Tell me more about this Colbie so and so?

Anonymous said...

my name is anonymous. i think you may be my new best friend.

Anonymous said...

i'm captivated. totally.