Tuesday, July 31, 2007

tuesday III

Tonight is softball night. It better not rain. I predict that the girls will combine for an .899 average while the guys will bat a cool .750. If these do not hold true I'll probably sell all my softballs to Billy in 4-C.

Yesterday I realized how cool my signature really is. I signed off on some food and paused a brief second to admire how Hollywoodish my "John Hancock," as Old Guy would say, looked. I don't know if that sentence made sense or not. Other interesting Monday adventures:
1. Got an expensive oil change.
2. Had lunch with Father Rob.
3. Sat in waiting rooms for a total of 3.5 hours.
4. Talked to The Girl twice.
5. Replaced the air in my tires with nitrogen. Now I have those cool valve stem caps with the green N2 on them. By the way, green is winning on the poll. I could not be more excited.
6. Let Dakoda (the not so small chocolate lab puppy) eat out of my mouth.
7. Chatted it up with the girl in the window at the bank.
8. Looked up river guiding jobs. I've changed my career path as of yesterday. Not growing the beard for nothing.
9. Made up some Man Codes to help The Girl understand men.

Old Guy is back today. I missed him yesterday. I didn't mean that. Heart Breaker Dan left me here alone with Old Guy. He's probably staring down college girls right now.

My new favorite ring tone that I recently obtained:
"I'll be ready
I'll be ready
Never you fear
No don't you fear
I'll be ready Forever and always
I'm always here"
- Baywatch Theme Song by David Hasselhoff

Ashley. I promised that I'd mention her this week.

Don't look this up. How much time did Jonah spend in the belly of the whale?

Last entry's answer was Switzerland.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd say jonah spent seven days in the belly of the fish...but i was the worst at Bible drill so i could be wrong. It seems as though there is a probalem with the thing that tells the time at which you post. I know for a fact the last two entry's were not made at those times...I was an hour late to work yesterday because my alarm was set for pm instead of pm...it was rough!

Anonymous said...

3 Days, 3 Nights

Anonymous said...

Wait, who is "The Girl?" I need the backstory.

Anonymous said...

i don't know how long he spent in a whale but i hope he didn't spend any wasted time reading this terrible blog. who is "the girl" anyway, that doesn't make sense to me.

Technodoll said...

matt, you kook! I'm digging up that cleavage shot for you. Show it to The Girl and make her jealous. he he. Gotta be a little machiavellic to win those panties!

Unknown said...

burds alarm was set for pm instead of pm.

Calista*Was*Here said...

3 days! That was easy.
http://health4allcheck.blogspot.com