Tuesday, July 24, 2007

tuesday II

Tonight is softball. If it rains I will probably have the team come over for a slip 'n slide event. It better not rain, I don't want to have to go buy the stuff for the event. If we don't beat tonight's team by at least 14 points I will give everyone who votes on the poll a five dollar bill. Maybe.

I'm glad to report that the blog is making progress. The poll actually has votes and the very first negative comment was recorded this morning on yesterday's post. Miss know it all wasn't as bright as her mom told her she was. I accidentally corrected the negative post in the comments.

Today is also My Future Wife's birthday. Last year she spat on me because I didn't acknowledge this day. She didn't really spit, but it had the same affects, almost. So earlier I called to make peace and wish her a joyful day.

Three more days till the rafting trip. I plan on taking the video camera and filming Deliverance 2. I'm not even nervous.

"Once there was this kid who
Got into an accident and couldn't come to school
But when he finally came back
His hair had turned from black into bright white
He said that it was from when
The cars had smashed so hard
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm"
-Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm by Crash Test Dummies

I'm getting sick of Father Rob answering all the questions correctly. Who was on the cover of Time most often-Winston Churchill, FDR, or Joseph Stalin?

Last entry's answer was Jupiter.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, the name of your blog is tuesay II? what is tuesay?

Anonymous said...

and why do the last two blogs have monday and thursday written above them? they were both posted on tuesday. maybe your blog isn't going so well after all...

Anonymous said...

and why didnt you choose the best verse from "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm"? You know the one about the girl who wouldnt go and change with the girls in the change room and wheeeeeen they finally made her, they saw birthmarks all over her body....

Jon Sidwell said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. Heroes of Switzerland are primarily an indie band but have some heavier moments, through some solid drumming and guitars. Think The Killers but not as commercial, and a bit heavier.

In my next post ill be hosting some mp3's of some excellent new tracks ive found. so come check that out later dude.

Sid
www.musicliberation.blogspot.com
Sid

christina marie said...

What tattoo did you get?
I love your blog, I can't remember what post it was but one down the page a bit made me gigle a fair bit. x

Max Coutinho said...

LOL Amusing! It was quite a handfull to get here Matt! I just read your scream for help on the Group-help, and I came...
My name is Max! And you invited to visit my blog:
http://maxcouti.blogspot.com
Cheers!

Calista*Was*Here said...

Riddle comment was hahahah...