Friday, July 13, 2007

island life

Today is casual Friday, I wore blue jeans. Next Friday I'm going to start a new trend. Theme Friday, everyone dresses according to the theme of the week. Next week will be Man Day. I'm going to wear my football uniform with pads and a helmet. There will be guns, bats, tools and mud. I probably won't flush the toilet that day either.

Today I've decided to move to Dubai in the Persian Gulf and live on the Jumeira Palm Island. I want to own the fourth branch on the west side. From there I can watch the sunset everyday while playing paddle ball with my new Arabic speaking friends. Wonder if the waves are big there? I should take my boogie board, it would match the surroundings with its island themed print.

Old Guy asked me to lunch today, I was flattered. I then said no. Instead I sat here in the office and ate some dressing, alone. At noon the company from Houston called to chat. The guy told me I was in a box talking to four other professionals. He almost intimidated me. During our professional chat I managed to mention The Office tv show. I told them I resemble Dwight. JK. The Office part is true. Thats my favorite show off all time.

Gomez: Was she in there before you baked it? (Gomez refers to the girl popping out of the cake at a bachelor party) - Addams Family Values

What country boasts the largest number of Catholics?

Last entry's answer was four.

No comments: