Wednesday, July 11, 2007

too much excitement

I'm thinking about getting an online degree. How will they know if i'm cheating? Last night I inspired the girl. She told me I was such an inspiration and pleasure to have around. Too bad I have no idea what I said to excite her so much. She probably just wanted me to mention her on here. To make it look like I know people. I didn't make this up.

My past 24 hours have had the most excitement in a long time...
1. Signed a friend up for HOTorNOT.com
2. Watched the All-Star Game
3. Made homemade waffles with blueberries
4. Hit softballs
5. Ran from the cops
6. Got a phone call
7. I made number 5 up
8. Made two blog entries

"Come on baby lets not fight. We'll go dancing everything will be alright." - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by Wham! My sister loves this song. Not really.

This is the worst blog entry ever.

Keeping the All-Star break alive, What's the most home runs hit by one player in a single major league game?

Last entry's answer was a net.

No comments: