Thursday, July 5, 2007

pull my finger

How do you say gyro? For the rest of my life I will mumble when ordering one.

Today at the office...I like how that sounds, makes me sound like an adult or at least professional...the label maker was brought back to life. Besides the real labels with numbers and official stuff on them I made two special labels. The first was for my boss, it said "kick me" in big letters. The second for the girl down the hall, which said "pull my finger" in big letters. I giggled when I typed it.

The new guy at work who is at least 25 years older than me is jealous. (I just realized that I'm no longer the new guy. That's great!) He noticed today that I have a window, where he doesn't.

My softball team won 15-2 the other night. I suspect that we will win every game from here on out.

How many strings does a violin have?

Last entry's answer was Hawaii.

No comments: