Wednesday, August 1, 2007

window screens are useless

Softball was last night. That's all I'm going to say. Besides that I'm not going to coach next year.

Old Guy expressed concern for my beard to another co-worker yesterday. I think its more of a jealousy issue. He's quite impressed that I seemed to grow something from nothing over the weekend. It was really for the past week and a half. Poor man just can't remember past 5 days. Yesterday Heart Breaker Dan showed me an email of Hooter's Girls in bikinis. He was pretty excited about it. I'm willing to bet money that he forwarded it to every guy over 50 in the office.

There seem to be a bunch of girls from Belhaven College's soccer team running on the field outside my window. Stupid screen doesn't allow me to get a clear view. I'm going to constantly keep moving my head from side to side to offset the screen. What a tease.

This past weekend I realized that I now have a man crush on Bear Grylls. For those of you who do not know who that is, poke yourself in the eye or just ask a real man. He is Man vs. Wild. Whenever I'd see stagnate water, bugs, dead animals, dirt, or sticks I'd say Bear would chow down on that. I want to be him right now.

The Bourne Ultimatum comes out this weekend. I hope The Girl will go see it with me. I also really want to see Rocket Science. I'll never be a rocket scientist if I hang around these guys much longer. My education will soon be sucked out and replaced with stupidity.

I've had it everyone getting the answers right except for Burd. His answer was way off. What's the unit of capacity for fuel wood?

Last entry's answer was 3 days and 3 nights.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, ummmm todays question is hard. I guess I'm not as all knowing as I thought. I'm stumped (get it? wood, stumps,) hahaha......ha..........

thegoodfella3 said...

Hey I'm going to GaTech for Engineering, but anyways, Sure I'll draw a picture for you.

Can you send me a full portrait of yourself any size will do, the bigger the better b/c I have bad eyesight.


Adios, Dos Vay Donya, au revoir, Goodbye.

Anonymous said...

Your comments are hilarious on my page. You're a good writer. I'm glad we're a source of entertainment for each other while trapped in cubicle hell. So, I left you this question on my page too, but perhaps you didn't see it...isn't dating your friend's ex a big no-no in the guy world (aka, "The Girl")? I'm just curious. :)
I have no idea what your question means by the way. When do you have a pop culture category?

Daszzle said...

My boyfriend wants to be the guy from Man Vs. Wild as well... but for crying out loud- the guy clubbed a bunny and drinks his own pee! And yet, I continue to watch.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

matt is stupid and the martini editor amanda can't spell GRAMMAR

Paper Fan Club said...

Congrats on the successful weekend beard... and the great blog. Very witty writing style. As Ahnold says, I'll be back.

burd said...

Matt you know that i actually taught Bear everything he knows. I just held back my survival skills on our annual fall break camping trips because I didnt wanna make everybody else feel inadequate.

© Paul Anthony Ramsden 2023 said...

Thanks for checking out my blog, I had a man beard last week too, kept putting shaving off, you know. Managed it in the end, feel better now.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.