Wednesday, June 11, 2008

friday gets short

This week was pretty lame. The only excitement I've had is peeling the dried skin from the sunburn. I can stand in front of that mirror for hours and just peel and peel some more. What is it with peeling sunburned skin that is so amusing? If I only I could go to the bathroom here at work and peel.

Plans are finally made for The Beach Trip 2008. I just now officially gave it a title. If the other people going on the trip don't like then they don't have to go. Or they can politely email me an even better name. I like The Beach Trip 2008, it tells exactly what it is in a nice short title. No confusion here.

HR Lady's floor plan proposal for our new office was accidentally leaked out. I didn't like it so I changed it for my own personal comfort. Gave myself a TV, sofa, two leather chairs, and a green plant for the corner. I think more work will be done in a more efficient manner now. Her small cubical for me was out of the question. Now I need some guts to go show her. She scares me.

How long is a Martian year?

Last entry's answer was Coco Puffs.

9 comments:

Pretty Unfamous said...

Why is it that everyone says "EW" when other people talk about peeling their sunburned skin, when in reality, we ALL do it? One of life's mysteries...

Father Rob said...

When I was at Camp a long time ago their was this fat kid in my cabin that would peel his skin and eat it. He said it tasted like really thin pork rinds. After that we all tried it and found out it was true.

Your name for the trip blows. You'll have to be more creative than that for me to approve it.

I say 528 days.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

After we ate his skin peelings, we decided he tasted so good that we killed him and ate the rest of him.

Anonymous said...

I always wondered what happened to Michael Skeen.

Stephanie said...

It's true. Peeling skin is a fascinating thing.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Austin Powers.....farger. Did you eat it?
What a strange question.
I think you should just tell HR woman that's the way it's going to be and that's it!

Anonymous said...

"The Beach Trip 2008"???

Come on, you DO need to come up with something a little more original than that!

I know you have it in you!

=) Bella