Wednesday, June 25, 2008

from my view point

After I left the game last night, traffic turned into a nightmare. A nightmare full of WWE fans. I knew they were fans of the fake because they were all walking out of the Toyota Center with their chests blown up and humongous gold belts across their shoulder. Then I saw the truck that said WWE.

I observed a grown man hitting on a woman last night at the game. He came to watch the Astros, she came for the Rangers. 5th inning she was wearing his Astros hat, he was booing umpire calls that were in favor of the Astros. 6th and 7th innings they were no where to be seen. Top of the 8th they return together and she was still wearing the Astros hat and he cheered for both teams. Ballgame! she left with his hat, he chased her down.

I got to work super early this morning and it started to rain. My umbrella is very small and my pants still got wet. I considered calling in sick but I continued my unsatisfying walk through the parking lot to my building.

Some peon just emailed me, "Could you send a pic of the ent center." I replied, "Could you use proper English?"

At which Lake were the 1980 Winter Olympic held?

Last entry's answer was Radio City Music Hall.

5 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Maiden Metallurgist said...

That sounds kind of cute, baseball love.

Lip Smacker said...

Lake Placid

U mean, "center" is not prop. eng.? ;)

M said...

I used to always grab men's hats... if they were cute and I wanted to talk to them!

Oh how I don't miss Houston traffic!

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.