Friday, June 27, 2008

the law of the land can't contain me

Today I wanted to be a good law abiding citizen. No one ever told me it was going to be so hard. Driving the speed limit isn't an easy. Ok, truthfully I wasn't going the speed limit but roughly 5-10 mph over. But still, that wasn't easy in this traffic. Especially with people passing me like I was standing still and spitting on me. Yeah, someone spit on my windshield. Some rather large peon driving an over sized milk truck spit on my windshield. Just because I was going 7 over the limit doesn't mean you have spit on me. I clean my car/truck/suv, drive the speed limit, sort of, and this is the thanks I get? I'm just happy I have a windshield.

Symphony in the park tonight. If it's half as good as it was last weekend I'll show up on time this go around.

I had some tomato basil soup last night and it was truly a party in the mouth. A very formal, wearing a tux kind of party. If I could eat that stuff everyday I would. More than likely for breakfast, lunch, dinner and 4th meal.

What's the ballet term for a 360-degree turn on one foot?

Last entry's answer was Mecca.

4 comments:

prin said...

Am I the only one left? Am I the survivor? Where's Rob? Did you pee in his cornflakes again?

That spit story was gross. You should probably speed more from now on.

I wish I could go to the symphony in the park... Then again, we have the jazz fest on and I could go to that... Hmm.

Pirouette? I didn't do ballet.

Father Rob said...

Here I am, I was just enjoying seeing Prin and only Prin comment on here. So sad.

You little spineless maggot. You let someone spit on your windshield and didn't retaliate? I wish you didnt have a windshield.

I refuse to answer such a pansy question.

Anonymous said...

I read everyday, I'm just a lazy mofo when it comes to commenting lately. Typing is tiring.....compared to what I normally do all day which is....typing.

I saw grits on a menu the other day and thought of you, just FYI.

prin said...

I was thinking of what to write to poke at Rob's angry, wrathy comment and then I felt an itch on my chest area, and so I looked down as I was scratching just in case there was something there itching me, and then one of the bosses passed by. I think I might get a raise.