Thursday, June 26, 2008

working for the weekend

I worked 11 hours yesterday. No one else has as much endurance as me. Someone should probably give me an award for breaking the previous record for total hours worked in one day. This major achievement was done on little food, little sleep and pure Matt will power. I fee like a champion.

My Xbox broke the other day. I have played an average of 2 hours per week since mid October. I feel lost without it now. There is a blank spot under the TV with just ugly wires hanging out. It hasn't been confirmed yet, but I plan on blaming the broken video game system on the roommate's new TV. Ever since the larger upgrade nothing has worked correctly. I feel like breaking something now. Maybe I'll tie knots in all his shoe strings.

I did nothing last night and it was great. Tonight is Fiesta Night 2008 in my apartment. 58 people were invited and I expect 2 to show up. That number also is including me.

What Saudi Arabian city was the birthplace of the prophet Muhammad?

Last entry's was Placid.

1 comment:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.