Thursday, June 19, 2008

jelly is sticky

Third day in a row.

I'm eating my peanut butter and jelly sandwich today, like I do everyday. This particular sandwich has too much jelly between the pieces of bread. It's getting everywhere. I've had to wipe jelly off my mouse, lick my finger and wipe again. That's how disgusting this stuff is. I have considered eating my sandwiches without using my hands but The Girl Who Doesn't Like My Laughing will probably complain. Either way I look at this, my lunch will never be the same.

The Roommate bought a big TV last night. I beat him at video game hockey and it was a sweet victory. He should probably get rid of this TV and try again with an even bigger one.

The sticky is on my forearms because I am typing. My work day productivity is now ruined. I will only copy and paste words for the remainder of the day.

What southeastern state was the last to return to the Union after the Civil War.

Last entry's answer was Japan.

3 comments:

Pretty Unfamous said...

PBJ sandwiches were created by the gods, I'm convinced. So simple, yet so delicious. I like more peanut butter than jelly on mine.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

Fried PB&J's are good. You should bring a hot plate to work and fry it up right there in your office.

I'm going to say Alabama.

Kudos on the back to back to back posts.