Tuesday, June 17, 2008

tuesday VII

The weekend was fun. That should tell you everything you need to know.

I'm trying to make a little extra money on the side. If anyone wants to help in this cause and get something really cool click my link. This is the link to get something cool and help Matt make more money.

So far I'm 2 for 2 in racing the neighbor in her little four door Honda. Raced on the way home from work yesterday evening. She lost. Then we left about the same time this morning and I passed her on the interstate. She didn't know it was a race but she lost anyways.

Sorry for turning my blog into a cash cow today. I want to go to Cash Camp later this summer.

Saw The Happening last night and had to sit on the front row. The place was packed. No where to sit 5 people except on the bottom section, second row. This move had so many facial close ups of Marky Mark that I even dreamed I was in a M. Night Shyamalan movie. Then I woke up.

I had something else entertaining to write about but I can't remember. This will be it.

What got a new balcony, front portico and two extra chimneys on the back of $20 bills, in 1948?

Last entry's answer was the orbital period of Mars is 686.9726 days.

4 comments:

Pretty Unfamous said...

I've heard mostly negative reviews about The Happening, so it's surprising for me to hear that the theater was packed! Good luck with selling the entertainment center!

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Father Rob said...

The average review score for The Happening is 21 out of 100. That must be the worst movie ever. Nice choice.

What are you saving money for? My birthday present?

The White House. Are you alternating easy questions and impossible questions?

Lip Smacker said...

Um, sorry hun, I already have a broken down 1992 entertainment center. You should have saved your skin peelings and sold them to science! I'm seeing The Happening tonight and I'm so excited, thanks for not giving anything away...except that you fell asleep - wait, does that mean it was bad? ;)