Wednesday, June 18, 2008

so fresh and so clean

Started on the new bottle of "shampoo" this morning. It didn't seem to lather very well and I thought it was because of the new slight change in the bottle design. Well, it turns out that I bought conditioner instead of shampoo. I have no idea how I could ever make such a huge mistake. Surely the Better Head of Hair Company wouldn't disguise the bottles so they look almost exactly alike. It turns out they did. I considered using body wash to wash my hair but I didn't. I got out of the shower and fished the old bottle of shampoo from the garbage. There was a dryer sheet that wouldn't come off and was making me angry so I gave up conditioned my hair instead. No one has commented on how beautiful my hair is today.

Sold my entertainment center already. That's what happens when you flex a muscle on Craigslist.

I helped a helpless girl yesterday with her car problems. She bought a new battery and I changed it. I'm pretty sure she was impressed with my extensive tool set and my ability to tighten and loosen bolts.

The Better Head of Hair Company is a made up name to protect the makers of that Pro-V stuff.

What country used weather-born balloons to drop more than a hundred bombs on North America during World War II.

Last entry's answer was the White House.

6 comments:

Father Rob said...

EASY question once again. Japan.

This was one crappy blog post.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you can use body wash to wash your hair. Considering your body has hair on it, the principles of transitory physics would suggest it's possible.

Dorkiest. Comment. Ever.

Pretty Unfamous said...

I've done that before. Confusing shampoo and conditioner. Even worse, one time I forgot (I don't know HOW, but I forgot) to rinse the conditioner from my hair. I woke up in the morning a greasy mess. Ugh.

Daszzle said...

I've done that before. Stupid shampoo/conditioner bottlers... they've foiled consumers yet again! Really though, I'm glad your hair was super soft.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.