Monday, June 23, 2008

peanut oil makes concrete floors slick

I started the day off on the wrong foot. Tried to be somewhat healthier and bought "natural" peanut butter for my daily lunch pb&j sandwich. Opening the new jar of "natural" peanut butter turned out to be a disaster. I might have turned the jar sideways when trying to open it but you can't fault me for that. The lid was on tight. There must have been 3 tablespoons of peanut oil on the top. So of course, it goes all over my left shoe and pant leg. I really wish I would have screamed, but I didn't. Considering my options, I opted to continue making the lunch since it wasn't going to fix itself. Then I changed pants. The khakis went straight to the dirty clothes bin now which was total disappointment since I didn't even get to wear them once since the last wash. This has now put me in a terrible mood and I feel like blaming someone, anyone. If you would consider being blamed please email me before COB tomorrow. I've always wanted to use COB but have never felt it necessary until now.

Mandatory overtime kicks in today. I'm going to have to put it on hold though. Going to the Astros game tomorrow evening. I bought a new hat just for this occasion. It's dark blue.

HD television is slightly better than regular cable viewing. I would recommend it to anyone who wears contacts or glasses or has considered wearing contacts or glasses. For the record, I don't wear contacts but I know people who do and they like HD tv better.

Who homered in his third straight game on the day he beat Lou Gehrig's record for consecutive games?

Last entry's question was toy train.

2 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.