Friday, June 20, 2008

taco meat

Made tacos last night with the anything that was present in the fridge. I had no cheese, lettuce, or tomatoes, just taco meat. If anyone else would have made them they probably would have only been fair. Mine were excellent, sort of. I think I'll go shopping today and try again tonight.

There was nothing good on TV last night and the Astros got beat again. They stink.

"That's Nasty" is back on Baseball Tonight. I am rejoicing on the inside.

Big Boss is enforcing mandatory overtime for me starting next week. Again, I am rejoicing on the inside. He told me the maximum I can put in is 60 hours a week and I am to work on nothing else except my secret project. Talks have even resurfaced about a temp peon working under me. So once again I requested a sorority sister from a local college. They're thinking of a grandma instead.

In 1901, this became the first toy in the world to be powered by electricity.

Last entry's answer was Georgia.

4 comments:

Father Rob said...

Those had to be the worst tacos ever. Sounds like another failure to add to the long list.

I guess toy train.

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love tacos... really you can put anything in em you want! They probably happened by accident ... some broke ass mother pulled the contents of her fridge out, cooked it all threw it into a shell and called it a TACO!

Father Rob said...

I don't think they had refrigerators when tacos were invented.......