Tuesday, June 24, 2008

what my plans are, just incase

If my car ever broke down in front of an adult store and I needed to use their phone but they wouldn't let me unless I bought something, I would buy edible undies. Then I would call for help and also let them know I have a snack so there would be no need for a rush.

As I was eating lunch, The Girl Who Doesn't Like Me Laughing turned around and saw me trying to push too many chips into my mouth. She always makes me feel like an underachiever.

Astros game tonight. They're giving away free t-shirts tonight to the first 10,000 fans. If I don't get one I'll pay someone for theirs. I also plan on buying a $9 coke so I'll get another one of those Astros collector cups. They make everything taste better. The ice cream in the helmet is a ripoff.

What New York City landmark is the largest movie theater in the U.S.?

Last entry's answer was Cal Ripkin Jr.

2 comments:

prin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daszzle said...

I really feel like I should know this one... hmm... Radio City Music Hall?

BTW I'm glad you have such a well thought out plan, you know, just in case.